Monday, October 20, 2014

Right Now

Right now, I'm...

...feelin' buzzed, y'all. I don't know what's off the charts at the moment, but I'm having an allergy attack worse than any I can remember to date, and have actually voluntarily started taking allergy meds (which I hate, because they make me feel buzzed). At least I can kinda hear out of my right ear again....
...lining up the week with a little crafting for the holidays (finding inspiration from this book these days), a visit to the park with friends, and some down time for all who were a little over-extended this past weekend.
...enjoying the almost daily viewing of It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (it wouldn't feel like a proper October without it).
...smiling every time I look out at our cleared area of woods, which now has a light green haze covering the raw earth, thanks to the winter rye germinating!
...loving the way this week is shaping up: I think I can finally raise my head above water and enjoy the rest of this beautiful month!

This week promises to follow a steadier, less manic pace for us around these parts, and I must say that has me feeling better already.

May we all find time this week to just be, and while we're hoping... may we also start seeing a little rain in the forecast!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment