Wednesday, October 8, 2014

One of Those Weeks


Has anyone ever had one of those weeks where you drag out of bed every morning, work nonstop with errands, chores, and miscellaneous business all day, squeeze in the beginnings of a new project somewhere in the mix but don't even come close to finishing it, and fall in to bed every night halfway asleep before your head fully comes to rest on the pillow?

I'm having one of those.

Come to think of it, all of October has followed that pattern so far.

I'm a little worried that I'll look up soon and find I've missed October completely... but hopefully this flurry will result in some resolution and slowing down as we sink further in to fall!

For now, though, I've either got to get back to work or get......in................bed.................zzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment