Right now, I'm loving...
...a weekend that was-
- outdoor play, mud, and lots of time with the hose
- the completion of some nagging to-do chores, with time to spare
- a gathering of friends and family to celebrate hard work, freedom from The Man,
and good tequila
- two victorious nights in a row for our Big Girl
- the last of the cinnamon rolls and lots of coffee while the kitties chased rabbits pre-sunrise
- hearing rain and seeing lightening while talking and planning grand things with the hubs
- gray and windy, cool in the mornings, and peaceful... a combination I really love
- moments full of heart-melting Daddy-babies time, some with camera handy
This weekend was a good weekend for us to come together, connect, and make a little forward progress in that never ending battle with chores, lists, and obligations. It was a weekend that has left a lingering glow that, even on this Monday morning, we're all still feeling right now. Happy Monday.