Monday, April 9, 2012

Right Now

Right now, I'm loving...

 
 
...a very smiley Birthday Boy

...successful banana birthday cake


...another Mama-made birthday crown, worn much longer than expected before being pulled off!



...two sets of birthday candles and a very jumbled birthday song




...starting a new birthday tradition

...the first Easter with Bubba interaction


 
 
...very small ties!

...red Easter shoes
...a birthday and Easter holiday weekend... a very full weekend... a very hectic, crazy weekend that made both babies sleep like rocks. Loving that.

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, would you mind very much if I totally stole your awesome idea for MV's 2nd bday?? I'm going to be HUGE (as in, due TWO days after) and it looks like I could do most of this in advance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honored! Steal away! And you're right, a LOT of this can be done way in advance... especially if you don't try to do anything crazy, like make the corney dogs from scratch or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally going to do the corney dogs from scratch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like corney-dogs, and i am her brother,

    ReplyDelete