Monday, April 28, 2014

Right Now


Right now, I'm...

...looking out at the big newly-cleared area of our woods and marveling at how much privet is still out there. We finally got a chain saw after some of it, but all that did was make it more obvious how much there is still to clear.
...daydreaming about the walks- with ease- we'll have in our woods once we get the upper hand on this invasive scrub.
...starting to think about our annual Mother's Day brunch! What genre will we have this year... French? 1950's hors d'oeuvres? Tapas? Hmmmmm...
...revisiting my Mother's Day Link Love post to stir up some inspiration for the moms in my life.
...feeling hopeful that the germs and bugs that have visited us this month are waning. My kiddos are so rarely sick- this sequential yuck has really thrown us for a loop.
...realizing that April is all but over... and this Friday, the first Friday in May, is when I register my first baby for kindergarten.
...thinking I need a tissue.
...vowing to pack this summer with good stuff to celebrate the last few months before everything changes.
...needing to change the subject!

Right now I'm a little bit sunkissed, a little bit sore, and a lotta-bit thankful for this life of ours. This week will have some beautiful weather, these kids are feeling better, and we're all together. What more could one ask for?

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment