Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Another Group Project, Done





























 It never ceases to amaze me how much willing help we can find with a few phone calls... this past weekend was no exception. Not only were our hard-working usuals here (father- and mother-in-law), but an entire family of friends showed up ready to pitch in, too... and the result? Two rows of fence up, complete with posts set in concrete! One for the garden space, the other to protect our lateral lines and bee yard. And they look gooooooooooooood.

I'm especially relieved about the fence now guarding the lateral lines and bees.

Oh, and now I've got something to nail a bee yard sign to... so I guess I'd better make a bee yard sign!


It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall comin' together!

No comments:

Post a Comment