Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Sewing Fairy

If you visit me on Instagram or pay attention to the little photos on the right sidebar of this blog, you probably noticed the little felt girl Audrey laid out last weekend on the floor of my office.



She hand-stitched the pieces together (most of them), and left them waiting for them to magically turn into a doll at some point while she was away at school.

Well, the Sewing Fairy was feeling generous this morning and paid her project a little visit...



...and I kinda love how this artsy creation ended up turning out. I may be hoping a little tiny bit that she comes home and hates it so I can have it. Is that wrong of me?


No, no, that's not true. I hope she loves it. She really should- she's got quite an eye for textile art.

My talented little budding artist!

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment