Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Books!




My new books arrived, my new books are here! By far one of my most favorite things to get in the mail. I ordered myself a few treats with a little Christmas money and thanks to 2-day shipping they came right to my door today.

Like Christmas morning all over again!

New to my shelves today are:

The Art of Baking with Natural Yeast: Breads, Pancakes, Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls, and Muffins by Caleb Warnock and Melissa Richardson

Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig

Early American Cookery: "The Good Housekeeper" 1841 by Sarah Josepha Hale

I've only flipped through The Art of Baking with Natural Yeast so far, but it has inspired a little making and some supply lists and dreaming... and oh, isn't that the best part of new books? The inspiration. 








No comments:

Post a Comment