Thursday, May 23, 2013

Out in Our Garden

Out in our garden...





...we're picking peas, green beans, yellow squash, lettuce, basil, and spring onions! Quite a success, compared to last year! It's a far cry from the beatdown we were experiencing as we walked through the garden a year ago... today, we came away with quite a late-May haul, if I do say so myself:

Wow, someone should really do something about that parsley growing in those garden paths and, well, everywhere else... 

If only 90-100+ degree temps weren't right around the corner, I'd bet we'd have an amazing comeback on our hands. I do plan on enjoying this- dare I say it?- bounty as much as I can despite it all, don't you worry.

And I do love checking in on what's going on out there... out in our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment