Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekending


Things got a little chilly for us these past 24 hours, and tonight we're supposed to have storms. We're burning up the last of the fireplace-sized logs as I type this, and I'm pondering an early bed time (in anticipation of having to get up periodically tonight to quiet thunder-roused babies). It may be an eventful night indeed, but right now is nice, quiet, warm, and still.

I can see me with a cup of something hot, a chapter or two of my newest book, and the last few hours of firelight in my immediate future, and I dare wish the same for everyone this weekend!

Happy weekending.

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! Can't wait to try your rainy day granola!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you do! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete