Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Right Now


Right now, I'm...

...fighting coughs, sniffles, sinus pressure, and sleepless nights. All four of us are congested and sooo tired of it (no fevers though, so at least there's that).
...falling a little behind in Positively Present's 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge because, you know, we're feelin' crappy (see what I've posted so far over on Instagram).
...slowly crossing things off my Thanksgiving Day prep list, and loving how helpful my Littles have been with the chores- Henry has vacuumed, Audrey has helped with folding and putting away laundry, and they both have done so well playing together without increasing the mess (much), which is the most helpful of all!
...planning on making a lot of bread and bread-based items today: rolls, sandwich bread, cinnamon buns, and probably more rolls.
...loving the mounds and mounds of turkey-type kid projects laying around right now, some from school and some made from paper scraps in secret, and many designated for sharing with family on Thursday.

Right now I'm living on coffee, tea, and expectorants, and despite all that I'm still finding myself surrounded by so much to be thankful for.

May we all see past the little stuff to the big picture and give thanks. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment