Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Floppy Red Buckets Are Out!








Yesterday was the first day I would officially call 'hot.' It was mostly due to the humidity, because truly I think the high was only around 89, but it was oppressive. We were sweaty and sticky after only a few short minutes outside after Sister came home from school, and it seemed perfectly logical to drag out their beloved red buckets and turn on the hose post haste.

Thanks to those darling things my Littles were occupied for the entire stretch of afternoon between arriving home from school and dinner time. Bliss.

If the rain holds off again, it may be something that we repeat today!

All hail the coming of Summer and the floppy red buckets!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for red bucket season- it looks like a lot of fun and reminds me I must find our pink one!

    ReplyDelete