Wednesday, November 18, 2009

13 Months

Wow, now that Audrey is one, the month birthdays don't seem as noteworthy, which is funny to me since they were such a big deal not 31 days ago!

We are doing well, and gearing up for the holidays. I keep telling Audrey they're all the rage, but she doesn't remember them from last year, so she doesn't believe me. It inspires me to make them even better this time around. I remember last year at about this time, I was thinking to myself, 'Wow, Audrey will be one this time next year!' It was so hard to picture her walking around, babbling, and with hair! Now look at her!

Oh, Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for :)

Audrey wearing her new hoodie from Jackie and playing with her flamingo from Dada when he was staying at The Flamingo in Vegas

Trying to say 'flamingo'

Being moose-chevious and totally cute in pj's from Grammy & Gramps

The holidays this year promise to be even better than last year, and we are really looking forward to introducing Audrey to the family traditions and festivities that come with the next few months! Of course, pictures will follow :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! The holidays will be a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to snuggle and play with this girl! We will have a pajama party and a dance party! Aunt KK brings the party to town!

    ReplyDelete