Saturday, October 3, 2020

The MW Band

 










We had a long-anticipated concert this weekend, and let me tell you, I am so proud of these guys. The MW Band has been working together for months on these songs- both together and with their own respective music teachers- and I think their debut went really well. (I am a huge fan of the drummer, full disclosure.) 

They did Make You Mine, Mr. Blue Skies, Fly Me to the Moon, Blackbird, and Radioactive, and everyone had a turn introducing the songs and singing. And then we ate tacos and out-of-this-world salsas and flan and had watermelon jalapeno margaritas, and I'm going to be honest- I'm pretty sure everyone went home thinking about a Next Time.



Even Henry.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed doing that.... ahhhh the sweet smell of success lingers in the air, an I right?

    ReplyDelete