Thursday, March 5, 2020

My Girl





She may have that 'Ugh, mom!" attitude whenever my camera comes out, but I still manage to get a few shots when she can't protest, ha!

This girl of mine, she really is amazing, y'all. She's almost a green belt in Tae Kwon-Do and she has gone from knowing nothing about the violin to playing Beethoven's 'Ode to Joy' all of her own volition. She will be mighty when she finally realizes how powerful she is when she sets her mind to something and accepts the help and guidance of the people that went before her.

Her music teacher may be one of the ones that helps her to that realization. She is wonderful.

But my girl is a force to be reckoned with all on her own, and although that adds up to many a morning, afternoon, and/or evening of power struggles and testing, I'm not left feeling (completely) defeated at the end of the day because I know she's on the cusp of turning all that energy towards changing the world.

Like I said, my girl is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment