Sunday, November 30, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude 2014

Another November has come to an end, and just like last year, I'm wrapping it up by joining in the 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge. I must admit I found it much more challenging this year to keep up with the photo-per-day rhythm, and had to double (sometimes triple) up on photos some days to make the quota! An interesting parallel to the difficulty in daily life of focusing enough to truly and regularly feel grateful, no?

I did, however, wholly embrace the chance to meditate on that feeling of gratitude while looking through all the simple things in my life, spread across my screen, that inspired me during the month.

1: Beauty

2: Laughter

3: Dreams (maybe some day.........)

4: Wisdom

5: Inspiration
6: Details

7: Attire
8: Friends (most of the time)
9: Home

10: Kindness
11: Art
12: Seasons

13: Taste

14: Nostalgia

15: Nature
16: Comfort
17: Work
18: Change
19: New
20: Routine

21: Scent

22: Relax

23: Travel

24: Love
25: Creation

26: Sound
27: Family

28: Desire
29: Weather
30: Self






No comments:

Post a Comment