Thursday, October 3, 2019

Pasta

We made two huge lasagnas this past weekend- from scratch- for some friends that came over for dinner... and by 'from scratch,' I mean we made homemade bechamel, homemade marinara, and homemade pasta (then packed it all in a disposable casserole pan because, life).

What's funny is I thought it would be an afternoon of me in the kitchen doing sauces and browning meat and making pasta sheets all by my lonesome while respective screens held everyone else captive... but a funny thing happened when the pasta maker came out...




First there was one, then there were two, and in the end all three of my people were in there with me, helping (or taking photos)! I shouldn't have been surprised, they all historically have a healthy interest in helping to make (and eat) pasta (going all the way back to here).

It was a good time (and a good dinner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment