Thursday, October 17, 2019

Elevensies













It's never very much fun to have a birthday on a weekday, is it? But we did our best to help our oldest Little make the most of her day today- first thing in the morning she had her birthday bag and a lemon muffin, followed by a ride to school and drop-off with Grammy and Gramps, cupcakes to share with her classmates, special drinks when she got back home, steaks for dinner, three new book series to add to her collection..................................... and her very own laptop.

Oh, and she lost her first molar at dinner, too.


Little Brother is doing his very best to be happy for his sister, and we're having fresh new conversations about responsibility and trust now, too, thanks to this new device being located in her room. I think she's up for it, though. My girl is a pretty good rule-follower. The first thing she said after all the "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUs" was, "Now I can do my homework on my own computer in my own room!"

Set that good example, Big Sister. I think I know what just made the top of Little Brother's wish list!

Happy birthday, Audrey Grace, we love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment