Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Say "CHEESE"


I swear, right about the time I realize I didn't really need to wish away my least-favorite season, it's basically over anyway. I feel like this summer was on fast-forward, and even though I'm super glad fall is right around the corner, I am still a little in denial- is this really the last full week of August?

I was lamenting that truth tonight while I watched my big kids climb around and expend the last of their school-day energy while dinner sizzled on the grill. Time flies, man. Time really flies.








Don't get me wrong, I don't regret a thing so far......................... but if only we each got a certain number of 'pause' or 'rewind' buttons in these fleeting years, it might lessen the sting of their fading.

Maybe therein lies the blessing of these prolific opportunities we all have now to record any moment we wish for posterity.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Say "CHEESE," kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment