Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Projects (NOT the House Kind)


As I've been known to do, I'm looking ahead to Christmas again... in July... don't hate me. This holiday season promises to be more hectic than ever and I'd loose a little joy in it all if I didn't make it through at least some of my homemade/handmades list. I've also had this creative energy in me that hasn't been satisfied by the home renovation work that's been filling all our "spare" time, so as an opportunity arises here and there I've been goin' for the holiday projects.

Today I made Audrey's Christmas Eve nightgown. Henry's pj pants will be next. There's also a few lovely ornaments I've been wanting to make, but I never get around to it. Maybe this year will be the year!

So what if it feels like 103 outside? I've got snowflakes in my hands and a stash of wool felt at my fingertips. Bring it on, Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment