Thursday, July 2, 2015

The (New) Big Boy Bed

Remember in April when I noticed Henry pretty much outgrew his toddler bed, like, over night? Well, it took us long enough, but we finally got him a big boy bed, with a real twin-size mattress and new sheets and everything. Getting a twin-size bed into his room required a little rearranging, purging, and organizing, but he's pretty happy with it all...




We got his new duvet and pillow case from Ikea, as well as the bed itself. It was plain, raw pine and required a little sanding and painting to get it juuuuust right.


It'll be a while before his toes reach the bottom of this mattress! And it may also be a while before the new wears off, which is fine by me... one thing is for sure, though: he sure has been happy to go to bed! 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. quocma

    ReplyDelete