Monday, March 30, 2015

Right Now

Right now, I'm loving...



...crazy-long, thick, lush, no-filter-needed green green grass (the kind that can swallow a kid whole).
...perfectly sunny, lightly breezy, soft and spring-y afternoons on the back porch.
...the constant bird song.


..."special drinks" on the front porch with my Littles.
...teeny tiny little budding oak leaves.
...the rediscovery of the sidewalk chalk.

...waking up to a chill in the air, grabbing coffee and new tomato plants, and heading straight out to the garden with my helpers.


...chicken "selfies."

Right now I'm realizing I can count the number of hours we spent inside this weekend on one hand (not including sleeping), and I'm really loving that.

Wishing all some Springtime love as we wrap up March and kick off April this week! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment