Monday, December 8, 2014

Right Now


Right now, we're surrounded by boxes and bins, pine needles, and the sounds of the Charlie Brown Christmas album. It's finally time for us to decorate and embrace what we call the "Holiday Season." Hopefully by tonight we'll have a bedecked and festive abode worth showing off, and perhaps later this week I'll take you on a little tour.

However, we're pretty far away from anything worth showing off at this point, so I better get back in to it! Wishing all a merry Monday!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like some very serious decorating in progress - good luck - I'm sure it will look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My "helpers" take their parts very seriously. I mean, it takes a lot of concentration to put 7 ornaments all on the same branch, right? ;)

      Delete