Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Project for Audrey

Despite all my preparations prior to Baby Brother's due date, I am still finding things around the house that feel pressing and important to accomplish before We Three become Four.

Recently, I was struck with the conviction that Audrey should have something homemade and sweet to keep near while we are at the hospital. After thinking through several ideas, I settled on making her a book about becoming a big sister, starring (who else?) Audrey. I'm about halfway finished with it right now, and will hopefully finish it today. It seems foolish to start a project as time-consuming as this one right now, me being so overdue and all, but it feels like I have all the time in the world. So here's to Audrey's memento of gaining a baby brother, and to a keepsake that will hopefully last for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment