Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Week of Elving, Day 5

Oh my goodness, it's getting hard to share what we busy elves are making over here without spoiling the surprises! However, since my kiddos don't visit this space, I can share what they're making for each other!

I just adore the things they come up with when they get their one-on-one with Mama to brainstorm for their sib. It's one of my favorite things about the holidays. They've painted each other pictures, they've made beaded necklaces and paper mache dinosaurs, and they each did a custom hoodie for the other last year.

This year, they've been very thoughtful about what they're making for each other; Audrey observed that Henry doesn't have a cap that fits him anymore (more or less), so she's been designing a new baseball cap for him:


Hen has observed that Sissy's taped-up art needs a better means of being displayed in her room, so he's designing some cork tiles for her walls:



They are both bursting with their secrets, and can't wait until it's gift-giving time. Quite frankly, it's contagious. I can't wait, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment