Friday, October 16, 2015

Before and After :: Big Girl Room Update

Drum roll, please!

It took half a day...

It took calling in a few reinforcements (thanks Keri!)...

It took ordering in pizza and working through lunch...

...but folks, we have a Big Girl Room Update! Now featuring properly sized furniture! Functional storage! A real twin-size mattress! A lava lamp!

Wanna see? (Say yes.)

Here's the before:


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's the after:





Is it wrong of me to be thinking about checking Audrey out of school early so she can come home, like, right now and see her new room? Yeah, that probably wouldn't go over well... but I just can't wait for her to walk in to her fresh space and try out her new mattress and sit in her new desk and notice her new lamp and... and...


I guess I'll just go poke my head in for one last look around, then get back to prepping for the party tomorrow. I'm just so satisfied with the little changes that seem to have completely transformed her room... I hope she likes it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment