Monday, March 25, 2013

Right Now

Right now, I'm...





...wandering down a path off of Memory Lane, brought on by the beginning phases of planning Our Last Second Birthday Party.

Honestly, I sat down at my computer to focus on designing invitations, choosing a menu, breaking the tie votes between cake and cookies... but all I seemed to be able to do was flip through pictures of what things looked like last year.

Last year... it couldn't have been that long ago when I snapped these photos, captured these plain everyday moments that so consumed us... and now they're long gone. Every day they're pushed farther and farther away by the days that followed them. They were just yesterday, then they were just last week, then they were this past spring, and now they are last year.

I guess that's the way it goes... slowly, quietly, subtly. If you don't look up every once-in-a-while, you may not even notice.

Here's to noticing.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment