Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Year...


Oh, am I glad this was a year ago. Whew. Ugh.

Last year, on a Monday, I went to the doc for the last time and scheduled what I was fondly calling the 'eviction' of our big Little Guy. I was a full 42 weeks by then, and my oh my, was I ready to meet him.

All the preparations for his Birth Day were focused on making Sister as comfortable as possible, and our transition from Three into Four as memorable and smooth as we could make it.

This year, all the preparations around here are for a big celebration to commemorate one whole year of being a foursome, and the blessings that have come from our "Caboose." We're having fun talking about- and planning for- a party! I can't wait to show and tell of all the love and care that has gone in to Henny's big day!


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, not to be forgotten, there's the little matter of a certain Pappy's big five-oh that will also be celebrated, as these two important guys both complete a trip around the sun while Aries watches!

With all this party prep, it's like a circus around here... and oh, the fun in it!

1 comment: