Sunday, November 28, 2010

Preparations

I am thankful for so much daily, and in this time of focused thanksgiving, I can't help but notice the bounty we have to give thanks for.

I am thankful for my hubby. I am thankful for our home. I am thankful for the variety of weather and scenery we are able to experience every day. I am thankful for the ability to be home with my Little One, to help her learn and watch her grow. I am thankful for the line of strong men and women in my family that have taught me so much, and whose shared wisdom now enable me to make a strong and healthy home for my family.

I am thankful for the autumn and winter months, which allow for reflection, a winding down, a turning in toward family and togetherness, and a recharging of spirit and body.

But most of all, I am thankful for the Little One who works so hard every day to do everything Mama does, and help in every way she can.










With preparations for the Thanksgiving days underway, the promise of excellent dinners, quality time with family, and thanksgiving during one of our most treasured holidays is fast approaching.... and much anticipated. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment