Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nine Months

My baby is nine months old! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I sat in my bedroom at 4am feeding my newborn and wishing for 9 months to pass... and now it has, and sometimes I wish for the time to slow down now! It seemed so incredibly far away, and now we're almost to Audrey's first birthday!

For her 9 month Friday, we hung out at home, did some grocery shopping, and had a lot of quality crawling time...

The morning started out with a reading selection...

Then some coloring (see spilled Crayons in background)...

An excursion into the kitchen...

Dress-Up...

Hat squishin'...

And practice pulling up...

...And the evening wrapped up with a visit from Ethan and Jennifer! What a great 9-month birthday!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I love the cat up on that table looking down on her. :)

    ReplyDelete