Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thank you.

To my hubby- thank you for providing for us, thank you for your patience, thank you for your love and strength and your ability to play with our Littles.

To my Littles- thank you for your innocence, thank you for your creativity, thank you for your love and goofiness and for knocking my socks off every day.

To my family- thank you for your support, thank you for your advice, thank you for your love and council and for always being willing to lend a helping hand.

To my friends- thank you for your patience, thank you for your loyalty, thank you for your love and presence and for so frequently being the light when it gets dark.

To my animals- thank you for providing an outlet, for providing beauty, for providing richness in my life.

To my city- thank you for providing shelter, for providing resources, for providing entertainment and kindred spirits and for safety and order.

To my country- thank you for providing a place to belong, a place for roots, a place for growth and the beauty of potential.

To my planet- thank you for providing for life in all it's forms, for the origin of all beauty as we know it, for harboring our past and supporting our present.


For all these things, I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment