Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Planting






























 Yesterday morning, bright and early, I headed out to procure the next phase of my planting plan: transplants (would ya look at all that pollen on my car?!). I bought tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and perennial herbs. I felt like a kid in a candy store walking up and down the aisles of sprouted babies, all of them with such potential! For a moment, I contemplated coming home with one of everything, but let's be realistic here... I only have two tomato trellises... and also that would just be gluttonous... right? Right?!

I spent the rest of the morning and all of the early afternoon- right up until school pickup- planting, mulching, hoeing and watering. The garden is definitely my happy place, and as things take shape out there I find it harder and harder to give indoor things their just attention. It's just so good to be back out in the sun and soil!





























 ...and I'm not the only one who thinks so, either! Next up: green bean planting with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment