Friday, September 30, 2016

Jammin' with Gramps


























My kids don't get their interest in and talent for musical instruments from me (I'm a choir kid through and through), but there are quite a few musicians in the family and boy do they revel in their attentions!

I had completely forgotten about this Von Trap Family-esque jam session from the other day until I was dumping my camera memory card....... this was quite a session, y'all.....




...and Gramps has the patience of a saint. My kids need proper lessons and lots of practice, but they sure did have fun jamming with Gramps! Never mind that they were off key, out of time, and were prone to bouts of stop-playing-and-dance-the-jig. We want that love of music to grow!


We're on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment