Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Party, Party, Party...

Over here on this muggy, gray morning the agenda for the day is party, party, party... prepping.

We'll be cleaning and tidying our space, getting some of the food under way, and readying some of the birthday goodies. I'll be trying my hand at hard candy for the first time, too! I found these molds and ordered some flavoring oil, and as long as I can avoid burning the sugar (or myself) I feel optimistic about pulling them off!

Our little workin' man is getting a fully-stocked tool box of his own from Mama and Daddy, and I need to finish making his tool belt/tool apron thing that'll go with it. His sister wants to make him a watercolor painting of a tractor, too (her own idea, love), so we'll probably tackle that when he goes down for a nap.

An afternoon of making and doing for a generous, sweet, loving Little who is getting so big so fast; all labors of love, and everyone almost as excited as he to celebrate this weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment