Thursday, November 7, 2013

Audrey's Camera, Part III

This morning Audrey brought me her camera and told me there was no more room on the inside for her to take pictures. Has it really been since January that I last dumped her camera? Oh... 364 pictures... yep, it's been a while.

It may be going on almost a year since I last checked out her pics, but I'm happy to report they have neither lost their character nor their sweetness in that time. See for yourself...










I've noticed she takes multiple, multiple pictures of the same thing, so this sampling is from a few of the more unique of the bunch. I also noticed this time around that there were apparently a few sessions where Henry was the photographer (it's always sweet to catch them sharing).

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment