Monday, January 21, 2013

Right Now



Right now, I'm...

...chugging coffee like it's going out of style with the hopes it'll influence this headache I still have from yesterday... ugh.
...crossing my fingers that the short fuses, crabby dispositions, and general bad moods from the weekend won't linger into the beginning of our week.
...feeling proud of my sparkling-clean car, washed by most loved hands, both big and small.
...making a list of chores to complete by 9:30am, when we'll have a bit of company and perhaps something interesting to talk about thereafter...
...planning to make my first sticky toffee pudding, because honestly, how could I not?
...laughing out loud at Henny, waiting in his crib for Mama to come get him, holding his inherited vintage Cabbage Patch Kid (from Uncle Nate) gently and patting it on it's back, whispering "shhhhhhh." Where did that come from, I wonder? Adorable.
...loving the sunrise over the hill in my front yard this morning.

I've decided that despite the bumpy patches of the weekend, we will have a good day today. Wishing all the same. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment